Re: [opensuse-factory] Lenovo T410s (11.2 black screen in runlevel 3, 5)
  • From: Jan Ritzerfeld <suse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 16:19:27 +0200
Am Mittwoch, 28. April 2010 schrieb Martin A. Brown:

[...]
I tried installing 11.2, which installs beautifully, but fails on
boot, whether I boot to runlevel 3 or 5.

The 11.3 Milestone 5 installation failed utterly.
[...]

Any news on this topic? Perhaps some bugzilla reports to look at? I am
planning to buy a T410s, too, and thus, I am somewhat concerned that I would
not be able to use it. Maybe you could add your experience in installing
openSUSE on a T410s to some wikis? E.g.:
http://www.thinkwiki.org/wiki/Category:T410s
http://en.opensuse.org/HCL/Laptops/IBM

Gruß
Jan
--
The road to hell is paved with good intentions.