[opensuse-factory] NFS problems
  • From: Stefan Quandt <st.quandt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 08:21:58 +0200
Hi,

after a nightly download to a NFS connected device this morning my problems
started with kget not properly starting.

So I left my KDE session and restarted it.
Several applications properly started and then the whole desktop froze without
even showing a mouse poiinter.

Now the most important:
After a reset my system did not came up any more:
The boot process reproducable hangs after loading the NFS module.

I do not suspect this being a kernel problem.
So the question is what is triggered after loading the NFS module that can
cause this freeze?