[opensuse-factory] Import mount points shows incorrect info when doing net install & wrong keyboard
Hello

# 1
I did a net install tonight using the openSUSE-NET-x86_64-Build0598-Media.iso
in VMware
with no problems.

Later I did a fresh install on an existing v11.3 (_64) which had 6 hard drives
- when
I tried to import the existing mount points I recieved a message 'No previous
system with
mount points was detected'

The previous system was
Linux MSI 2.6.34-rc5-6-desktop #1 SMP PREEMPT 2010-04-22 21:18:20 +0200 x86_64
x86_64
x86_64 GNU/Linux

When I went into the 'Available Storage' window during the installation I could
only
see disks sda and sdb

I was expecting to see disks /dev/sda to /dev/sdf

# 2
When I install I always select Language = US ; Keyboard = FR

During the installation Yast2 always uses a querty (ie US keyboard) instead of
a azerty
keyboard throughout the entire installation process.

As I recall - a bug was raised a while back for a similar problem (the
difference
being that the installation parameters in the ticket were Language = US ;
Keyboard = DE).
This bug still needs fixing.

Hope that helps
Regards