Re: [opensuse-factory] Factory install report
  • From: Marco Calistri <marco.calistri@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 09:41:05 -0300
Stefan Seyfried ha scritto:
Hi Bernhard,

On Tue, 11 May 2010 12:12:55 +0200
"Bernhard M. Wiedemann" <susefactory@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

I further optimized my code to recognize at which stage it is.
moved script repo to the more standard name
http://www3.zq1.de/bernhard/git/autoinst.git/

just for the record: This is pretty cool stuff you are doing there ;)

Have fun,

seife

Hi both,

I agree with Stefan: Bernard your Factory testing is really fantastic
and I believe Novell should at least send you a special acknowledgement.

Cheers,

--
Marco Calistri <amdturion>
Minds, like bodies, will often fall into a pimpled, ill-conditioned