Re: [opensuse-factory] Default bookmarks and feeds on 11.3
  • From: James Mason <bear454@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 14:23:07 -0700
I'd like to see the firefox Software Search plugin be specific to the
version... that is set base_system=11.3 instead of all.
- James Mason 'bear454'

On Thu, May 6, 2010 at 4:11 AM, Javier Llorente <javier@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello list mates,

Perhaps it's a good time to review the bookmarks and feed sources shipped by
default on 11.3.

I suggest having Konqueror and Firefox shipping the same bookmarks by default
except for Firefox's related bookmarks.

So we would have the following common bookmarks:

<openSUSE  folder>
openSUSE Project
openSUSE News
openSUSE Forums
openSUSE Documentation
openSUSE Download
openSUSE Online Software Repositories
How to Participate in openSUSE (btw, in m6 it says "particate" on Konqui)
Planet SUSE (planet.opensuse.org)
openSUSE Product Page
open-slx
openSUSE News

KDE Planet (Konqueror only)

For Akregator I suggest shipping the following feeds:

<openSUSE folder>
Planet SUSE (planet.opensuse.org)
openSUSE News
SUSE Security Announcements