[opensuse-factory] don't start with 512Mo ram
  • From: jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 07 May 2010 09:50:11 +0200
Just a note to say my m6 install on virtualbox installs perfectly with
512Mo ram, but don't boot with this few ram! With 760Mo it boots perfectly

I don't have time now to investigate more, I just quote this because
it's very unusual. Most of the time the maximum problem come at
install time

Notice you a warned at install time that less than 1Gb ram is too
lttle :-), so one can't see this like a bug

jdd
--
http://www.dodin.net
http://www.facebook.com/pages/I-support-the-Linux-Documentation-Project/372073631002?v=wall