Re: [opensuse-factory] Laptop detection during installation
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 23:47:02 +0200 (CEST)

On Tuesday, 2010-05-04 at 12:14 +0200, Guido Berhoerster wrote:

Hello,

can anybody confirm that the laptop detection during installation
of post-M4 builds does not work, i.e. that no laptop pattern gets
installed?

True. Mine did not get detected this morning.

There is a bug open (#591703) and I have an idea why it's broken
but it seems stange that nobody else noticed it.

I noticed that in the package pattern or rpm group list "laptop" was not selected, but I wasn't aware it should be automatically detected.

- -- Cheers,
Carlos E. R.