Re: [opensuse-factory] Status of Contrib
  • From: Patrick Shanahan <ptilopteri@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 12:03:29 -0400
* Wolfgang Rosenauer <wolfgang@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> [05-04-10 06:38]:
I agree to what Michael Vyskocil and you said. I have a small number of
packages in Contrib which are useful for people but I cannot give them
the same level of maintenance as I (would) do for stuff in Factory.
E.g. that includes abook which was dropped from Factory a while ago
because it doesn't progress anymore (who cares btw).

I care, that you provide abook. Thankyou.

Have been using abook for many years, and mutt. I see little
functionality missing in my usage.

Thanks again,