Re: [opensuse-factory] Status of Contrib
  • From: Pavol Rusnak <prusnak@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 03 May 2010 15:05:44 +0200
On 05/03/2010 02:46 PM, Dominique Leuenberger wrote:
All in all sounds good: just won't we put too much load on the autobuild
team? From all my submits it seems this is a rather small team reviewing all
the SR's to Factory (in oS:F:C so far the 'maintainer' was assigned full
rights to update his package at any point in time. in oS:F this is / has not
been the case so far and every submission went through a screening).

Yes, 3 people are really small number.

This should be taken into consideration when changing this.

Also there is another thing we should think about (raised by Petr Uzel).
Right now we have 2 exceptions (chromium and v8) in Contrib and we allow
version updates even in branched repos. We would need to apply the same
logic for Factory too (of course, we'll try to keep this number as small
as possible).

Dominique

--
Best Regards / S pozdravom,

Pavol RUSNAK SUSE LINUX, s.r.o
openSUSE Boosters Team Lihovarska 1060/12
PGP 0xA6917144 19000 Praha 9, CR
prusnak[at]suse.cz http://www.suse.cz