[opensuse-factory] Re: M6 release notes... in progress
  • From: Andreas Jaeger <aj@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 May 2010 13:48:15 +0200
On Sunday 02 May 2010 10:01:14 James Mason wrote:
Release notes draft for M6 available at
http://en.opensuse.org/User_talk:Bear454 .

Please reply ASAP with any suggested changes, or change the wiki page!
When I get the green light from aj I'll post to news.o.o.

Before you post, remember to "Add a catchy title" ;)

I made one change:
* libzypp still depends on hal, the change did not make it into the
Milestone, will be in the next one.

You don't need my green light to publish. Go ahead whenever you feel ready
and thanks a lot for the announcement!

- James Mason 'bear454'