[opensuse-factory] Re: M6 release notes... in progress
  • From: James Mason <bear454@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 May 2010 01:01:14 -0700
Release notes draft for M6 available at
http://en.opensuse.org/User_talk:Bear454 .

Please reply ASAP with any suggested changes, or change the wiki page!
When I get the green light from aj I'll post to news.o.o.

- James Mason 'bear454'

On Sat, May 1, 2010 at 5:13 PM, James Mason <bear454@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
 I just realized I hadn't updated anyone on the M6 release notes...
I'm working through the bug list right now; should have my draft done
today (for release on news.o.o tomorrow or monday.)  I'll drop another
msg when I finish sumamrizing all the closed bugs. BTW, wow there are
lots of resolved issues!!!

Sorry for the slow response time.
- James Mason 'bear454'