Re: [opensuse-factory] What happened to Gnome in M6
  • From: Rastislav Krupanský <rastislav.krupansky@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 23:57:04 +0200
2010/4/30 Stephen Shaw <sshaw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
On Fri, Apr 30, 2010 at 12:32, Atri Bhattacharya <badshah400@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi!
I installed the two packages gconf2-branding-openSUSE and
gtk2-branding-openSUSE plus dependencies and a log-out did it for me.
Except that I had to delete some configuration files to get back to the
one panel arrangement. Adding a new user might also do the trick.
--
Atri

yeah, the way the gconf2-branding-openSUSE works is that it sets the
default settings.  So, once you have logged in its already set some of
those defaults.

Stephen

Thanks. Added to the most annoying bugs, just to be sure.

--
S pozdravom / Best regards,

Rasto