Re: [opensuse-factory] Lenovo T410s (11.2 black screen in runlevel 3, 5)
  • From: Stefan Seyfried <stefan.seyfried@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 10:41:28 +0200
On Wed, 28 Apr 2010 13:50:11 -0400
"Martin A. Brown" <martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello there,

I hope I'm in the right place. I am interested in running the 11.3
Mileston 6 release later in the week, when it becomes available.

I have a Lenovo T410s. I have the output of 'hwinfo', which I will
happily share. I'm not sending it here, since somebody may want it
in a particular place or may not want it at all.

I tried installing 11.2, which installs beautifully, but fails on
boot, whether I boot to runlevel 3 or 5.

It would be interesting, which kind of graphics card this machine has
(just "lspci -n|grep 0300; lspci|grep VGA", not the full hwinfo/whatever).

--
Stefan Seyfried

"Any ideas, John?"
"Well, surrounding them's out."