Re: [opensuse-factory] Lenovo T410s (11.2 black screen in runlevel 3, 5)
  • From: Karsten König <remur@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 23:31:45 +0200
The bootfailure on 11.2 might be due to outdated drivers, the platform is
quite new even if 11.2 isn't that old, 11.3 should behave better over all
places though.
After M6 release the best would be doing bugreports in case something doesn't
work right, if your machine doesn't boot it's even a major problem.
But yes, wait for M6 as it is close =)

And in case you think the bug might be related to your system hwinfo, lspci,
lsusb output might make sense, in case something is missing it will be asked
for in the bugreport.

Regards,
Karsten