Re: [opensuse-factory] drop xsane with default KDE installation
  • From: Ken Schneider - openSUSE <suse-list3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 23:18:04 -0400
On 04/26/2010 06:42 PM, Mariusz Fik pecked at the keyboard and wrote:
Hi,

Do we really need xsane with default KDE installation? skanlite is simple and
powerful app and it should be fair enough.

Yes we do, Just because you do not use does not mean no one else does.
Does scanlite allow scanning multiple documents into one PDF? And as
Donn stated it is DT agnostic.

(by the way Donn, PLEASE stop top posting)

--
Ken Schneider
SuSe since Version 5.2, June 1998