Re: [opensuse-factory] xdiskusage in Factory?
  • From: John Beranek <john@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 12:25:50 +0100
On 19/04/10 22:16, John Beranek wrote:
The release notes for M5 featured the text "Added xdiskusage, a visual
disk-space analyzer." but as far as I can tell it _hasn't_ really been
added.

It's available in the dev project X11:Utilities, but it's not available
in the factory distribution, and it doesn't even appear as a package in
"osc ls openSUSE:Factory".

So, should it be in Factory? Will it make it to Factory, given the
version/feature freeze?

Tried to create an SR to propagate the package from X11:Utilities to
openSUSE:Factory, but it seems I don't have the rights to do that. ;)

Server returned an error: HTTP Error 403: Forbidden
No permission to create request for package 'xdiskusage' in project
'X11:Utilities'

Cheers,

John.

--
John Beranek To generalise is to be an idiot.
http://redux.org.uk/ -- William Blake