Re: [opensuse-factory] kid3
  • From: Karsten König <remur@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 12:47:27 +0200
Am Donnerstag, 22. April 2010 12:30:18 schrieb Will Stephenson:
On Thursday 22 April 2010 12:15:52 Karsten König wrote:
I would be happy to maintain it, user plater
Regards
Dave P

hmm we have no real 'process' for this right now, easiest would be to
jump into #opensuse-kde or write to the -kde list that you want to
maintain it, in irc you should ping llunak, tittiacoke or wstephenson
about it, that's propably the quickest method.

No need, I've added Dave as a maintainer of this package. If Dave wants
to maintain more packages in KDE:KDE4:Community just let us know.

Ah I was more thinking about submitting kid3 to openSUSE:Factory (or KKFD
first) not only the maintainership in :Community

Will

--
Will Stephenson, KDE Developer, openSUSE Boosters Team
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH - Nürnberg - AG Nürnberg - HRB 16746 - GF: Markus