Re: [opensuse-factory] kid3
  • From: Will Stephenson <wstephenson@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 12:30:18 +0200
On Thursday 22 April 2010 12:15:52 Karsten König wrote:
I would be happy to maintain it, user plater
Regards
Dave P

hmm we have no real 'process' for this right now, easiest would be to jump
into #opensuse-kde or write to the -kde list that you want to maintain it,
in irc you should ping llunak, tittiacoke or wstephenson about it, that's
propably the quickest method.

No need, I've added Dave as a maintainer of this package. If Dave wants to
maintain more packages in KDE:KDE4:Community just let us know.

Will

--
Will Stephenson, KDE Developer, openSUSE Boosters Team