[opensuse-factory] sax2 in M5
  • From: Felix Miata <mrmazda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 08:30:28 -0400
Does this still work for anyone using Radeon? It works interactively for me,
except on selecting to save configuration it exits without saving anything to
/etc/X11 or /root. :-(

kernel 2.6.34-rc3-3-desktop on socket 462 Sempron
cmdline: root=/blah noresume splash=off vga=0x305 3 radeon.modeset=0

With rv200/7500 if after booting runlevel 3 I try to start runlevel 5 without
any xorg.conf the system locks up requiring reset button to continue. My
display has no DDC/EDID.

Logs:
http://fm.no-ip.com/tmp/SUSE/113/saX.log-m7ncd-M5-radeon-rv200
http://fm.no-ip.com/tmp/SUSE/113/xorg.0.log-m7ncd-M5-radeon-rv200
--
"Suppos [sic] a nation in some distant region, should
take the Bible for their only law book, and every member

Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/