Re: [opensuse-factory] New factory synced out
  • From: Dave Plater <davejplater@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 09:41:02 +0200
On 04/19/2010 08:10 PM, Stephan Kulow wrote:
Am Montag, 19. April 2010 10:45:54 schrieb Dave Plater:

I've got libxspf which has been waiting for a liburiparser update which
was finally accepted to factory late Saturday night. The unfortunate
thing is the %check section fails unless libcpptest is used although the
package builds without it. Cpptest doesn't exist (except for the package
I made this morning) in openSUSE.
Should I submit libxspf without %check or try to submit the new cpptest
package?

I would remove %check at this point.

Greetings, Stephan

That's what I did, commented it out and left a note why I did it.
Dave P