[opensuse-factory] Live install (LVM) broken in Factory?
  • From: John Beranek <john@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 22:39:10 +0100
I downloaded the M5 Gnome Live CD in order to give it a go, and then
attempted to do a live install.

I chose an LVM partition setup, and at the point the installer attempted
to mount the root partition it failed, saying it had failed to mount
"/dev/system/root on /" (apologies I'm getting this from memory rather
than a log file).

I'm now trying an install from the Live CD using a partition-based
setup, and it appears to be working.

So, can anyone confirm my problem? (I can't find anything in Bugzilla)

Cheers,

John.

--
John Beranek To generalise is to be an idiot.
http://redux.org.uk/ -- William Blake

< Previous Next >