Re: [opensuse-factory] New factory synced out
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 20:10:06 +0200
Am Montag, 19. April 2010 10:45:54 schrieb Dave Plater:
I've got libxspf which has been waiting for a liburiparser update which
was finally accepted to factory late Saturday night. The unfortunate
thing is the %check section fails unless libcpptest is used although the
package builds without it. Cpptest doesn't exist (except for the package
I made this morning) in openSUSE.
Should I submit libxspf without %check or try to submit the new cpptest
package?

I would remove %check at this point.

Greetings, Stephan