[opensuse-factory] gnome keyring working for anyone?
  • From: Stefan Seyfried <stefan.seyfried@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 17:37:30 +0200
Hi factory testers,
(I know that opensuse-gnome would be the more appropriate list, but I want
to first check if it works for anyone at all).

I cannot get gnome keyring to work at all, means: neither nm-applet nor
pidgin store the passwords in the keyring, pidgin stores them unobscured
in .purple.

I also never get asked for a master password.
I removed everything .gnome, .gconf, .purple, I also tried a new user.

I have a system that has KDE as default, but I installed a truckload of
GNOME packages since yesterday, so I think I should not be missing
anything anymore (I can also log into GNOME at the KDM login screen).

It does not work regardless if I'm logged into GNOME or KDE.

Any hints for debugging?

Thanks,

seife
--