Re: [opensuse-factory] How to do this and some help
  • From: James Mason <bear454@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2010 04:22:49 +0100
Christian,

In gconf-editor, check /apps/gdm/simple-greeter/disable_user_list .
Instead of presenting a list of users to click from and enter a
password, this will allow you to type the username, press tab, then
type the password and press enter to log in.

While you're there, you probably want to check
/apps/gdm/simple-greeter/accessiblity/screen_reader_enabled as well.

Best of luck, and thanks for your patience.

- James Mason 'bear454'