Re: [opensuse-factory] New package: apache2-icons-oxygen
  • From: Javier Llorente <javier@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 20:33:23 +0200
On Wednesday 14 April 2010 23:43:29 Javier Llorente wrote:
apache2-icons-oxygen

Its main purpose is making Apache's directory listing a little bit more
beautiful :)

This package is a collection of icons + config file for Apache + a README
Most of the icons it contains come from the Oxygen Project except for ods,
odt (Crystal icons) and pl (custom icon).

I have tested it and it seems that there are no issues.

License: LGPL

If you want to see it in action, please visit www.javierllorente.com/tmp/

Request #37969

The request id is #38073 (I have improved the README a lil bit).

Thanks,
--
Javier Llorente