Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: [opensuse-gnome] GTK interface of software installer in YaST [yast2-gtk] in Factory
  • From: Mariusz Fik <fisiu82@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 16:18:08 +0200
Dnia czwartek, 15 kwietnia 2010 o 08:06:41 Rastislav Krupanský napisał(a):
Why?
For example in my case, when i changed KDE to Gnome, i was totally lost in
Gtk YaST software management interface, because something completely
different showed me up.
Why do another applications use the same interfaces in all environments,
inluded MS Windows? Does Firefox, Gimp, or another application use another
interface in different environments?, No it doesn´t.
E.g. i tried Mandriva last week and software management looks like the same
in Gnome/KDE, or K/Ubuntu detto.
And the survey about requirements would be a good idea.

Since Qt apps looks really pretty in Gnome (thanks to QGtkStyle) do We really
need to create 2 diff tools to software management? One GUI tool for that is
fair enough.
--
Pozdrawiam / Best regards,
Mariusz Fik,