Re[2]: [opensuse-factory] So noone can help?
  • From: "Christian" <christian08@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 15:39:05 +0200
Hi Karsten,
First, many many thanks for doing this. Then it's not so strange that nothing
seems to happen when I do this myself.
I really hope that this can be resolved for Milestone6 of Opensuse. When you
run the setup, did you chooce to have Orca starting automatically when you
login?
I suppose you did. Try answering no to that question and see what happens.
If you are able to login without any problems, try running orca again with
alt-f2. If this crashes the session, try running orca form a gnome-terminal
when the accessibility support has been enabled.
Many thanks,
Christian