Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: [opensuse-gnome] GTK interface of software installer in YaST [yast2-gtk] in Factory
  • From: Stefan Seyfried <stefan.seyfried@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 23:25:11 +0200
On Wed, 14 Apr 2010 23:21:51 +0200
"Jakub Rusinek" <jakub.rusinek@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hm, now I'm thinking, the survey would be a great idea. Survey writers
would have to denote differences between GTK and Qt versions of YaST, dis-
and advantages of both, compare and mix everything to create one big
survey. And then we'd have a consensus, probably.

And an app that is useless to both the current yast2 QT advocates and to
the (misguided, of course!!1!11! ;-) yast2 GTK lovers.

So why not have two different software management apps for different
tastes?
--
Stefan Seyfried

"Any ideas, John?"