[opensuse-factory] So noone can help?
  • From: "Christian" <christian08@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 23:13:10 +0200
Hi,
OK, this is my last message to this list and noone seems to be willing to help.
This is so simple for you opensuse user's. If logged out from Gnome, how many
times should one press the tab key in order to get to the login button or is
there some keyboard command for enabling this button?
And finally, where can I post suggestions so that they will be implemented in
some future release of the OS?
This is important, at least to me when it comes to accessibility.
Many thanks,
Christian