Re: [opensuse-factory] Time to think about revert default behavior PKGMGR_ACTION_AT_EXIT - openFATE#307942
  • From: "Jakub Rusinek" <jakub.rusinek@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 22:13:46 +0200
Dnia 14-04-2010 o 22:10:44 Rastislav Krupanský <rastislav.krupansky@xxxxxxxxx> napisał(a):

Hi.
I can´t still see any benefit in the default behaviour of package manager at exit.
There are no negative votes in toggle statistic in this feature #307942, so could you finally change this default behaviour, please?
Current status is annoying.

The worst about it is that installing local RPM package through YaST gives absolutely no feedback...
I guess this setting takes effect also there.

--
Best regards,
Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek