Re: [opensuse-factory] Milestone 5 - most annoying bugs page
  • From: "Rajko M." <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 20:38:12 -0500
On Monday 12 April 2010 19:00:14 Richard Creighton wrote:
On Monday 12 April 2010 19:52:10 Greg Freemyer wrote:
All,

It looks like the most annoying bugs page is currently frozen.

http://en.opensuse.org/Bugs:Most_Annoying_Bugs_11.3_dev

I hope that gets un-frozen soon. Especially since milestone 5 seemed
to get a flurry of updates at the last minute and I have no idea how
stable/usable it is.

Done :)

Greg

I don't think it is frozen, it just hasn't been updated yet by whomever
knows what the most annoying bugs are.

"Frozen" because of template that tells it is in review for wiki transition.
I removed template to prevent further confusion. It has no place on page used
by testers and developers in the middle of development.

Richard

--
Regards Rajko,