Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: X resource handling broken
  • From: Werner LEMBERG <wl@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 13:51:54 +0200 (CEST)
Undefined color: "WINDOW_FOREGROUND"

I'd say it's the bump to xorg-server 1.8, alot changed so there is
stuff to shake out, also the XOrg team seems very busy with the
transmission, there is the opensuse-xorg list you could try, or even
better file a bugreport.

I've now updated everything (this is, more than 1200 packages), and
the problem disappeared. However, I'm still curious which
program/script does the conversion from the WINDOW_FOREGROUND macro
(and its siblings) to real colors...

Werner