Re: [opensuse-factory] Blender
  • From: Donn Washburn <n5xwb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2010 07:09:18 -0500
One reason that I have not used the Bug Reporting is a functional way to change my email address. As usual it sends all email to my old address. Anyone know where to change it? Firefox has auto password set and it goes to the report form. Preference and all other tabs do not offer a way to change it.