[opensuse-factory] The latest 11.2 kotd - can I file a bugzilla
  • From: Greg Freemyer <greg.freemyer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 14:31:18 -0400
All,

I was curious about the 2.6.34-rc3-7 kernel, so I installed it from
obs for 11.2 on to my 11.2 workstation.

I just did the kernel yesterday, but I had previously upgraded to kde 4.4

After the upgrade, my monitor does not come back from sleeping. Its
happened twice so far.

ie. when I try to wake up the monitor I get an error display saying
the frequency is out of range.

The only specific change was the kernel I'm pretty sure and I'm
testing that theory now by booting the standard kernel with excatly
the same user space.

Is this something I should create a bugzilla for, or is it likely to
be a compatibility issue between such a new kernel and 11.2 user
space.

Thanks
Greg