Re: [opensuse-factory] KDE4 complaint
  • From: Donn Washburn <n5xwb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2010 09:43:01 -0500
Correct! I never used it and how it got set I am not sure but glad it is gone.

On 04/07/2010 07:09 AM, Will Stephenson wrote:
On Wednesday 07 April 2010 03:46:42 Donn Washburn wrote:
Is there a way to turn OFF the irritating automatic full screen
function? I have noticed when you move an image it like to go full
screen way to easy. Also I have noticed if once it is moved then back
the mouse towards the bottom of the image keeps it from jumping into
full screen mode. I would like to turn that function OFF.

If by 'full screen' you mean 'maximised windows' and 'image' you mean 'window'
then I understand that you dislike the 'drag to top edge to maximise' feature
of KDE 4.4. If I'm right you can disable that in System Settings, Look&
Feel, Desktop, Screen Edges.

HTH

Will

--
Will Stephenson, KDE Developer, openSUSE Boosters Team

73 de Donn Washburn
307 Savoy Street Email:" n5xwb@xxxxxxxxxxx "
Sugar Land, TX 77478 LL# 1.281.242.3256
Ham Callsign N5XWB HAMs : " n5xwb@xxxxxxxx "