Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: KDE4 complaint
  • From: upscope <upscope@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 07:21:08 -0700
On Wednesday 07 April 2010 05:53:44 am C wrote:
On Wed, Apr 7, 2010 at 14:39, upscope <upscope@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Is there a way to turn OFF the irritating automatic full
screen function? I have noticed when you move an image it
like to go full
screen way to easy. Also I have noticed if once it is moved
then back the mouse towards the bottom of the image keeps it
from jumping into
full screen mode. I would like to turn that function OFF.

If by 'full screen' you mean 'maximised windows' and 'image'
you mean 'window' then I understand that you dislike the
'drag to top edge to maximise' feature
of KDE 4.4. If I'm right you can disable that in System
Settings, Look & Feel, Desktop, Screen Edges.

So far this seems to have gotten rid of the irritation for me.
Can this be disabled on install? i never turned it on.

This is the default now for KDE4.4... as well as Windows7 and as
far as I know, OSX as well. This is not a KDE or SUSE only
feature.

C.
Thanks. I'll check it after updates and disable it if necessary.