Re: [opensuse-factory] KDE4 complaint
  • From: Will Stephenson <wstephenson@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 14:09:47 +0200
On Wednesday 07 April 2010 03:46:42 Donn Washburn wrote:
Is there a way to turn OFF the irritating automatic full screen
function? I have noticed when you move an image it like to go full
screen way to easy. Also I have noticed if once it is moved then back
the mouse towards the bottom of the image keeps it from jumping into
full screen mode. I would like to turn that function OFF.

If by 'full screen' you mean 'maximised windows' and 'image' you mean 'window'
then I understand that you dislike the 'drag to top edge to maximise' feature
of KDE 4.4. If I'm right you can disable that in System Settings, Look &
Feel, Desktop, Screen Edges.

HTH

Will

--
Will Stephenson, KDE Developer, openSUSE Boosters Team