Re: Re[2]: [opensuse-factory] Noone can help?
  • From: Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 12:15:42 +0200
Hi Christian,

Le lundi 05 avril 2010, à 22:29 +0200, Christian a écrit :
Hi Stephen and all others,
Many thanks for the reply.
Alternatively, if you've already got Gnome and the Opensuse 11.3 Milestone4
intsalled try the following:

My guess is that this issue is related to the fact that we're trying to
use the new accessibility stack by default. It might be working better
in Factory now (so you'll see in Milestone 5). If it doesn't, then we
might want to switch back to the old stack by default. But that's a
decision that people with more accessibility-knowledge than me should
take.

Cheers,

Vincent

--