Re: [opensuse-factory] Request to add packages to Factory
  • From: Marcus Meissner <meissner@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 22:16:59 +0200
On Mon, Apr 05, 2010 at 08:01:22PM +0200, Karsten König wrote:
I am unsure if you understood the submit request thing correctly, you can use
osc to submit packages to the :factory repository

No. All packages need to come via development projects.

http://en.opensuse.org/Submit_Request is a good read about it, the first part
is more on submitting small changes but still shows good how it works

So in case you did a submit request to :Factory with osc you should also add
the ids here so people can check up on them =)

No, see above.

Also I think we already have feature freeze, so getting this in for 11.3
might
be complicated

Not yet.

Ciao, Marcus