[opensuse-factory] Noone can help?
  • From: "Christian" <christian08@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2010 20:27:42 +0200
Hi all,
I posted a message a few days back regarding the 11.3 Milestone4 release and
accessibility. Since the sound doesn't seem to be working on my machine with
this release it would be interesting to see if the accessibility issues have
been resolved before I submit a bug.
Would anyone be interested in booting the Gnome live CD, pressing F9 to get the
talking menu and press enter on Gnome live and see if the Orca screen reader
starts after the CD has finished booting?
Many thanks for any help,
Christian