[opensuse-factory] Opensuse 11.3 mileston 4 accessibility help
  • From: "Christian" <christian08@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 04 Apr 2010 00:14:40 +0200
Hi all,
Could someone please try this before I file a bug so I know that it's not my
system that's causing this problem.
I am visually impaired, just for your info.
I am a quite new user of Opensuse and I know that in some previous releases one
could do the following:
I have downloaded the Gnome live CD.
Booted the cd, then at the boot screen I pressed F9 to get the talking menu
coming through my PC speaker.
I then pressed enter on Gnome live and waited a few minutes for the system to
boot. The screen reader for Gnome should come up talking, Orca but nothing
happens and i have no sighted assistance.
Or did I miss something? Will I need to do something else after the system has
finished booting?
Best regards and many thanks for any help,
Christian