Re: [opensuse-factory] Status: distribution
  • From: Marcus Meissner <meissner@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 17:08:19 +0100
On Mon, Jan 25, 2010 at 11:04:57AM -0500, Larry Stotler wrote:
On Mon, Jan 25, 2010 at 10:00 AM, Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I feel sick last week and didn't had the energy left to release M1. We start
from square 1 today with tons of fixes against last week.

Hope you are felling better. What's the status on PPC? Last iso
build was 11-30. Some of the directories in the repo have been
updated but many have not.

libqt4 is not building, which makes large parts depending on it fail.

We have a new binutils ready that should fix it, but its not checked in.

In the meantime I also fixed installation-images to build again (hopefully)
so it might even build ISOs.

Ciao, Marcus