Re: [opensuse-factory] Status: distribution
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 16:00:00 +0100
Am Donnerstag 21 Januar 2010 schrieb Stephan Kulow:

OK, the issue is not a blocker - 512MB should work, but doesn't have to
for Milestone1.

I'll release what I had on tuesday - even though it's full of small bugs,
even if I need for the preparations till monday. It's been a while since I
released milestones :)

I feel sick last week and didn't had the energy left to release M1. We start
from square 1 today with tons of fixes against last week.

Greetings, Stephan