Re: [opensuse-factory] HAL/DeviceKit in 11.3?
  • From: Martin Schlander <martin.schlander@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 23:07:01 +0100
Torsdag den 21. januar 2010 22:35:19 skrev Gerald Pfeifer:
On Wed, 13 Jan 2010, Basil Chupin wrote:
What is Novell aiming at with openSUSE - and consuming resources?

Oh, that is easy, and the answer is the same wearing my novell.com

and my opensuse.org hats:
So.....what is the "scale in terms of focus, resources, etc." to which
you are referring above to achieve what openSUSE will be in 5 years
time? :-)

The community Linux distribution with the largest number of users
and contributors, in the minds of everyone talking Linux.

Make that 5.5 years, though. ;-)

Is Ubuntu considered a "community linux distribution" in this context?

Just wondering how much work we need to do ;-)