Re: [opensuse-factory] Status: distribution
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 14:45:48 +0100
Am Dienstag 19 Januar 2010 schrieb Stephan Kulow:
Am Dienstag 19 Januar 2010 schrieb Stephan Kulow:
Hi,

I'm in the process of testing the first DVD builds, so far it looks
okayish for the first milestone. The list of known bugs will be longish,
but we have to start somewhere.

The last factory live cds that built are almost a week old and I had to
remove 3 languages to free space for the grown software all around - we
need to reevaluate later if we want to readd languages or rather keep
the programs.

Michl just started evaluating 11.3 features, as in the past please help
by looking around in the feature list and vote for and against those you
want to see - but please leave out comments with simple math statements.

bug#571852 blocks the Milestone release - we need to work this out first ;(

OK, the issue is not a blocker - 512MB should work, but doesn't have to
for Milestone1.

I'll release what I had on tuesday - even though it's full of small bugs, even
if I need for the preparations till monday. It's been a while since I released
milestones :)

Greetings, Stephan