Re: [opensuse-factory] Status: distribution
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 16:08:06 +0100
Am Dienstag 19 Januar 2010 schrieb Stephan Kulow:
Hi,

I'm in the process of testing the first DVD builds, so far it looks okayish
for the first milestone. The list of known bugs will be longish, but we
have to start somewhere.

The last factory live cds that built are almost a week old and I had to
remove 3 languages to free space for the grown software all around - we
need to reevaluate later if we want to readd languages or rather keep the
programs.

Michl just started evaluating 11.3 features, as in the past please help by
looking around in the feature list and vote for and against those you want
to see - but please leave out comments with simple math statements.

bug#571852 blocks the Milestone release - we need to work this out first ;(

Greetings, Stephan