Re: [opensuse-factory] HAL/DeviceKit in 11.3?
  • From: Basil Chupin <blchupin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 22:46:30 +1100
On 11/01/10 22:35, Stephan Kulow wrote:
Am Montag 11 Januar 2010 schrieb Will Stephenson:

When are we planning to remove HAL from the distribution? Apparently other
distributions are already working on this for their next releases, and if
we are planning the same, I'd like to know about it well in advance so the
implications for applications using HAL are clear.

Let them work on it, we will have HAL in 11.3

Aaaah...these words are reminiscent of what could have come from
Puccini's "Madama Butterfly"...Such music to the ears.....

BC

--
Take the bull by the tail and look the facts in the face.

W C Fields