Re: [opensuse-factory] HAL/DeviceKit in 11.3?
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 12:35:43 +0100
Am Montag 11 Januar 2010 schrieb Will Stephenson:
When are we planning to remove HAL from the distribution? Apparently other
distributions are already working on this for their next releases, and if
we are planning the same, I'd like to know about it well in advance so the
implications for applications using HAL are clear.

Let them work on it, we will have HAL in 11.3

Greetings, Stephan