[opensuse-factory] [ANNOUNCE] ZYpp source repositories on gitorious.org/opensuse
  • From: "Duncan Mac-Vicar Prett" <dmacvicar@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 19:05:24 +0100

The ZYpp repositories previously published at git.opensuse.org repositories
are now available on http://gitorious.org/opensuse

http://gitorious.org/opensuse/sat-solver
http://gitorious.org/opensuse/libzypp
http://gitorious.org/opensuse/zypper
http://gitorious.org/opensuse/zypp-utils (previously zypp/tools)
http://gitorious.org/opensuse/libzypp-bindings
http://gitorious.org/opensuse/libzypp-testsuite
http://gitorious.org/opensuse/zypp-dialogsolver
http://gitorious.org/opensuse/cmpi-zypp
http://gitorious.org/opensuse/zypp-zmd-backend (previously zypp/backend)

There is an initial opensuse-zypp team defined with access to those
repositories.

To switch you only need to edit your .git/config origin remote

If before it was git@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:projects/zypp/zypper.git

Now it would be:

git@xxxxxxxxxxxxx:opensuse/zypper.git

The repositories in git.opensuse.org are still accessible, but you can't push
to them anymore. They will stay there until no repositories are left on that
machine.

Gitorious provides feeds for each repository pushes, and per each branch
commits. To make it easier to follow the overall project, I have created this
feed which merges various feeds and make the titles more similar to the old
mails:

http://pipes.yahoo.com/pipes/pipe.info?_id=36dc1dc1c0380cca92df9ddaa5b6e26d

In the next days we will look for a solution to mail those feed updates to the
commits mailing list.

--
Duncan Mac-Vicar P. - Engineering Manager, YaST