Re: [opensuse-factory] RFC: Announcing important changes in the distribution
  • From: Robert Kaiser <KaiRo@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 15:05:42 +0100
Rob OpenSuSE wrote:
2009/12/10 Vincent Untz<vuntz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
Le jeudi 10 décembre 2009, à 11:05 +0100, Andreas Jaeger a écrit:

I see some consensus for this, so what tag should be used in the subject to
mark it? Let's reword the proposal to work with missing details...

I suggest RFC for the tag. That's what some people already use, and it
makes sense.

But RFC is useful for getting comments on new designs for example.

What we tend to use on Mozilla newsgroups/lists is an [ANNOUNCE] prefix to the subject, would that also be fitting here?

Robert Kaiser